Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas Project # 8 Forrest Ornaments

These ornaments are made of cones with white acryllic paint on the leaves and an animal fastened with wire around the belly.
I snatched the critters from my son's drawer with literally hundreds of animals. But only as long as the photo shoot lasted. The morning after I made the ornaments, the hare and the pheasant were reported missing! And they are not even among his favorites at all. I still wonder how he knew..... I, of course promised to look for them and dismantled the ornaments right after photos were taken.

3 comments:

lindaharre said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I do understand what you are saying....If I had to write this in another language you can bet it wouldn't happen very often:) That's why I thank you all the more!!!!! Linda

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Darling!! I like the wire hook too, you have an eye for good details!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!